Infrared Heated Knee Brace
- Help relieve knee pains associated with chronic arthritis
- Aid in knee injury or surgery recovery
- Leg muscle fatigue soreness, cramps relief
- Keep knee warm in cold weather
The output is about 5V/500mA:
- Highest (red): the temp is 131-134.6℉, hot, for long time use
- Medium (white): the temp is 113-118.4℉, warm, for long time use
- When connecting it to a power source, the button will flicker quickly then goes off. Next, you need to turn it on by long pressing the button for 2s. It starts at preheating, it takes around 5 mins to reach the maximum temperature.
- You can change the heat setting at any time by short pressing the button once.
- Turn it off, please long press the button for 2s.
- Please note people with pacemakers are forbidden to use the heating pad.
- Wash it gently by hand in clean water.
- HEAT THERAPY: The knee heating pad helps to soothe the pain of the knee joints and relax the stiff, tense sore muscles around the knee cap. It could also stimulate blood flow and improves circulation to keep knee warm and aid injury recovery.
- PORTABLE: Whether you’re relaxing at home, working on your computer or even driving on the road, the heat pad can provide you with the necessary heat.
- MULTIPLE USAGE: The knee heating wrap stays in place. Hook and loop straps closure, easy to keep it wrapped at the right leg position you need do the heat therapy. Including knee, calf, thigh, arm.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Wrap straps are long enough, can fit a knee circumference up to 21 inches, allows you to enjoy the endless comfort of heat treatment freely when you sit, stand or lay down.
Package Includes: 1 x Infrared Heated Knee Brace