Smart Brake Light
The Smart Brake Light is suitable to use on all types of bikes. It enables you to communicate with other vehicles on the road signaling others in a friendly approach and will allow you to enjoy your ride while feeling safe and comfortable.
- Aluminum protective casing
- Deceleration sensor
- Three lighting modes: Steady-on, fast strobe, and slow strobe. (Brake mode with the highest brightness pausing-light activated when detecting deceleration)
- Automated light detection + motion sensor turn on/off light + manual light control switch
- IPX6 waterproof (Protect from any bad weather)
- COB LED (“Chip on Board” technology, multi-directional with brightness more evenly distributed, make the light visible and bright day or night.)
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Low power indicator
- Charge via Micro USB cable
- Runtime: 20 + hours
- Recharge time: 2hrs
Road bump monitor to accurately identify brake actions and movements.
Resistant to any bad weather
Smart control, Easy use
When using manual mode the taillight can only be switched off via the button on the panel.
- Place the tail bracket between the seat rails and weave the zip tie straps through to secure the side handles.
- Firmly tighten the zip-tie straps.
- Cut off the excesses cord from the zip ties.
- Press and slide the bracket head down into place on the seat rail.
- In a clockwise direction rotate the tail light into the bracket base.